Aromatherapy is the complementary and holistic natural treatment only, and not a replacement therapy for medical treatments or any other treatment. Aromatherapy should not replace any prescribed medications or medical advice. It is not a curative treatment in itself.
The information that is contained in the blog does not constitute medical advice. Always check the safety data before using any essential oils. Essential oils should always be used with caution, particularly during pregnancy and/or with children. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
In the aromatherapy practise, I use only 100% essential oils. I purchase essential oils from the following companies:
• Absolute Aromas Canada (https://www.absolute-aromas.ca)
• Aromatics International (https://www.aromatics.com)
• Divine Essence (https://divineessence.com/en/)
• Edens Garden (https://www.edensgarden.com)
• Plant Therapy (https://www.planttherapy.com)